ENERGY SUMMIT 2018 will give you the power to save
May 30-31, 3018 | Vaughan ON
Canada’s unparalleled conference on energy efficiency is fast approaching. Targeting Canadian industry and buildings sectors, ENERGY SUMMIT 2018, Maximize Profitability through Energy Performance, will drive adoption of energy management systems to help you:
· meet profitability goals;
· increase competitiveness; and
· become more sustainable through smart energy management.
NRCan is co-hosting this event with the Canadian Industry Partnership for Energy Conservation (CIPEC) and a private sector partner, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium.
Key benefits include:
· Leading industry champions – keynote speakers Andrew Bowerbank, Monica Curtis and
Malini Giridhar will share realistic solutions to help your organization thrive in today’s competitive environment;
· 4 streams with 16 innovative sessions, learning workshops and 2 plant tours – take home the tools, business cases and best practices to advance your energy initiatives;
· More than 50 subject matter experts and an Exhibitor Showcase – invaluable networking opportunities with resources and future partners;
· CIPEC Leadership Awards Gala – recognize industry’s top performers and future leaders;
· 5 conference meals; plus
· Continuing education units are available.
Bring your energy and register today!